Geoffrey spent more than twelve years disrupting the telemedicine market with Health Hero Network. During his tenure at Health Hero, Geoffrey served multiple roles, including COO and CTO. As CTO, Geoffrey designed and implemented award winning hardware and software products, including Business Week’s 2000 Product of The Year. During his time as COO, he guided the company through the “bubble” bursting in Silicon Valley, and built the organization into the largest telehealth vendor in the world with cornerstone customers such as the Department of Veterans Affairs and McKesson. After selling Health Hero Network to Robert Bosch, Geoffrey now serves as advisor to Rock Health and dozens of other Health Technology Startups.
- LivePitch Finalists Videos Now Live May 16, 2014
- LivePitch 2014 Photos May 16, 2014
- And the 2014 LivePitch Winners Are… May 11, 2014
- Onsite Registration Will Be Open Thursday and Friday May 7, 2014
- Last Minute Show Details May 6, 2014