Geoffrey spent more than twelve years disrupting the telemedicine market with Health Hero Network. During his tenure at Health Hero, Geoffrey served multiple roles, including COO and CTO. As CTO, Geoffrey designed and implemented award winning hardware and software products, including Business Week’s 2000 Product of The Year. During his time as COO, he guided the company through the “bubble” bursting in Silicon Valley, and built the organization into the largest telehealth vendor in the world with cornerstone customers such as the Department of Veterans Affairs and McKesson. After selling Health Hero Network to Robert Bosch, Geoffrey now serves as advisor to Rock Health and dozens of other Health Technology Startups.
- .406 Ventures Principal Graham Brooks to Judge AARP Health Innovation50+ LivePitch April 15, 2014
- The Difference Between LivePitch and Speed Pitch April 14, 2014
- Earlybird Registration Ends Tomorrow – Friday, April 11th April 10, 2014
- AARP LivePitch Startup Speed Pitch Finalists Announced April 7, 2014
- Kleiner Perkins Partner Lynne Chou Joins as AARP LivePitch Judge April 4, 2014